Free Shipping & No Taxes
Xantrex 110W Solar Flex Kit
The 110W Xantrex Solar flex kit features a flexible solar panel with 5 busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline cells, a special cell technology that increases module efficiency significantly over standard solar cells. Designed with a highly protective top-layer called ETFE (Ethylene-Tetra-Fluoro-Ethylene), this allows for better light transmittance, corrosion resistance, stain-resistance, weather resistance, and overall superior durability over a wide temperature range, compared to non-ETFE semi-flexible panels.
The solar flex kit includes a 30A charge controller and system hardware that is designed for a fast and easy installation, including PV cables and battery cables with a built-in fuse and ring terminals and built-in ferrule terminations for quick connections to the charge controller. To install the panel, drill the included screws through grommets on the panel or use glue (sold separately).
Easily customize and extend your solar system using our expansion kits.
This item ships SAME DAY on weekdays if ordered by 2 p.m. Eastern (if the item is in stock.)
- Up to 30 degrees of flexibility
- PERC technology*
- 5 busbar technology**
- ETFE Protection***
- 2- year product warranty
*Competitor panels do not currently use PERC technology
**Most brands use 2-4 busbars, more busbars means better efficiency and durability
***Ethylene-Tetra-Fluoro-Ethylene - extends the lifespan of the panel compared to non-ETFE panels
- Solar Panel - A 110W solar panel with 5 busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline cells, a special cell technology that increases module efficiency significantly over standard solar cells.
- Charge Controller - A 30A Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) flush-mounted charge controller is provided to charge and protect your batteries. Featuring an LCD screen, multi-stage battery charging, charging protections, two USB ports and real-time system indicators.
- PV and Battery Cables - Weather resistant and certified cables are provided to connect the solar panel to the charge controller and from the charge controller to the battery. The PV cables and battery cables, with a built-in fuse and ring terminals, built-in ferrule terminations for quick connections to the charge controller.
- Mounting Hardware - Cable clamps and tie wraps are included.