Free Shipping & No Taxes
Webasto 2kW Air Top 2000 STC Gasoline Heater Kit for Ram ProMaster (90-3-0004)
This is a Webasto Air Top 2000 STC (AT2000STC) heater kit, customized for Ram ProMaster vans. With an output range of 3070 to 7000 BTUs (1 to 2 kilowatts), the AT2000STC air heater can keep your van toasty warm for up to 22 hours on just one gallon of gasoline. This kit includes everything you need to get heat up and running in your van, including:
- Standard Webasto AT2000STC factory package
- 90-3-0007 custom exhaust noise suppression kit
- Part 1: 90-3-0006 Combustion exhaust muffler kit
- Part 2: 90-3-0005 Combustion intake air silencer kit
- Custom 10-7-0010 Sprinter fuel tank tap kit
Below are additional details regarding the components provided in the kit.
Standard Webasto factory package AT2000STC kit
- Air Top 2000 gasoline heater unit
- Manual rheostat controller
- Fuel system with universal tank standpipe
- Base mounting plate and seal
- Heater wire harness
- Fuel pump wire harness
- Flexible stainless steel exhaust tubing (1 meter)
- Combustion air tubing (0.5 meters)
- Operation/Installation manual
Custom exhaust noise suppression kit (Part No. 90-3-0007)
Part 1: Combustion exhaust muffler kit (Part No. 90-3-0006)
- Exhaust muffler (22 mm)
- Stainless steel muffler clamps
- Stainless steel exhaust tube extension (1 meter)
- Stainless steel mounting clips
- Straight mounting hangers
- Angled mounting hangers
Part 2: Combustion intake air silencer kit (Part No. 90-3-0005)
- Air intake silencer
- Air intake tubing (1 meter)
- Silencer mounting clamp
- Straight mounting hanger
- Angled mounting hanger
- Tubing mounting clamp
Custom Sprinter fuel tank tap kit (Part No. 10-7-0010)
- Push lock ProMaster fuel tank fitting that clicks directly onto the factory auxiliary port
- Adapter elbow to connect the barbed end of the push lock to the standard size Webasto fuel line supplied in the heater kit
- Clamps to secure both ends of the elbow
- Spare clamps
Below is a video produced by VMACS which contains an overview of the components included in the kit.
This kit was designed to be installed by anyone with intermediate mechanical knowledge and access to basic tools. Some vehicles have access to the tank ports through a removable floor panel and some vehicles require lowering the fuel tank to access the ports.
Here is a video produced by Ryan Mcduncoc during his DIY install of a Webasto gasoline heater in his ProMaster van. Check out his YouTube channel after you watch the video.
The Webasto Air Top 2000 STC (AT2000STC) heater kits are provided by Virginia Mobile Air Conditioning Systems, Inc (VMACS), licensed North American distributors of Webasto products. Per Webasto requirements, warranty issues the cannot be resolved by Van Life Suppliers will be addressed by VMACS.
Note: Webasto Heater kits are currently in high demand. As such they tend to of limited supply and may go in and out of stock periodically. We will accept pre-paid reservations for this item when it is out of stock. Please call us at (970) 235-1495 to reserve your Webasto heater and get an estimated delivery time.