Free Shipping & No Taxes
VMAX SLR125 Group 31 12V 125AH Deep Cycle AGM Solar Battery
The VMAX SLR Series can be described as the "Cadillac of Batteries," and this model is a rechargeable 125ah AGM battery designed for use with PV (photo voltaic) solar panels, smart chargers, and inverters.
The VMAX SLR125 battery is designed for both off-grid and grid-tied solar applications. Thanks to a low internal resistance, VMAX SLR batteries charge faster and more efficiently than conventional flooded lead-acid batteries, even while supplying continuous power.
The VMAX SLR125 is designed to provide additional power to solar systems that are already functioning. These batteries are perfect for boondocking during van life, and make the difference between running your household on wheels with electricity or not. This battery also is particularly suitable for use in conjunction with a generator, as it can be charged when there is no sunlight available.
The VMAX SLR125 features 5.75 inches of cell depth to maximize the battery’s reserve capacity, along with a unique 3-ply construction, which maximizes the usable energy and extends service life.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- 20-Hr Capacity: 125AH
- RC (min): 1260
- Energy (kWH): 1.7
- Terminal Posts 8mm (included)
- Dimensions: 12.9"w x 6.8"d x 8.5"h( 8.7"th**)
- Weight: 75lb
- Charging Current*: 8A-35A
- Charging Voltage: 14.4-14.9V
- Float Voltage: 13.5V-13.8V
Recommended Charging Options
- AC Chargers: Any Quality Brand AGM- Smart & Microprocessor controlled- charger with the recommended specs above can be used.
- Vehicle Alternator: 14V-15V.
- RV Converter: 14V-15V.
- Solar Panel: 175W-450W (120W may be used if Depth of Discharge would not exceed 50%).
- Wind Turbine: 175W-450W.
- Charge Controller: 20-UP.
* Warning: Do not use a charger with smaller amperage than the recommended Charging Current shown above. Maintainers should ONLY be used to maintain a fully charged battery but NEVER as a charger.
Operating Temperature Range
- Discharge: -4~140F
- Charge: 14~140F
- Storage: -4~140F
- Cycle use: -30mV/C
- Standby use: -20mV/C
- UPC: 729440163129
BCI Group Codes*Matching Termination: 31 (+ on L.H.S. & - on R.H.S)
* Matching is based on closest dimensional specifications. Differences in hold downs and termination may require some accommodations and/or the extension of one or both vehicle's battery cables.