Free Shipping & No Taxes
VMAX LFP27-12100 12V 100AH High Performance Deep Cycle LIFEPO4 Battery
The VMAX LFP27-12100 is a 100Ah deep cycle battery with a 10-year design life. The 12V nominal voltage and the enhanced lead calcium phosphate batteries (LFP) designed for deep cycling make it perfect for solar power systems and many off-grid applications, including caravans, motorhomes, boats and RV's. This battery is made from premium cells, including a LFP dedicated single cell and high performance components make it well suited for many backup applications.
The VMAX LFP battery modules have a wide operating temperature range from -30°C to 50°C, and have been designed specifically for ultra-wide temperature high performance battery applications. The module can be discharged much lower than traditional SLI batteries with longer cycles time (80-100% DOD). They also offer fast recharge times due to their very low internal resistance. The innovative design of the BMS provides a lifetime warranty on the overall battery pack which includes system diagnosis and failure notification along with other
|Nominal Voltage||12.8V (3.2V/cell)|
|Rated Capacity (20h @ 25C)||100AH|
|Output Voltage Range||10.0V-14.6V|
|Charging Voltage||14.4V - 14.6V (CC-CV)|
|Max. Constant Charging Current||100A|
|Recommended Charging Current||20A 50A (best @ 20A)|
|Recommended Charger Type||CC-CV until current <2A (0.02C)
|Max. Constant Discharge Current||100A|
|Max. 3sec Discharge Current||200A|
|Charging Temperature||0C ~ 45C (+32F~ +113F)|
|Discharging Temperature||-20C ~ 65C (-4F ~ +150F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20C ~ 45C (-4F ~ +113F)|
|Over-Charge Voltage Protection||Module: >14.8V, Cell: >3.8V|
|Over-Discharge Voltage Protection||Module: <10.0V, Cell: <2.0V|
|Over-Charge Current Protection||>105A w/15sec Delay, >120A w/ 2sec Delay|
|Over-Discharge Current Protection||>105A w/ 15sec Delay, >210A w/ 2sec Delay|
|Cell Balance||Passive, 150mA|
|Over-Temperature Protection-Charging||<-5C ( 23F) , >65C (150F)|
|Over-Temperature Protection-Discharging||<-20C (-4F), >65C (150F)|
|Cycle Life @80% DOD||~6000 @ 20A, 25C (77F)l|
|Cycle Life @90% DOD
||>4000 @ 20A, 25C (77F)|
|Design Life||~10 Years|
|Battery Case Material||ABS|
|Dimensions L x W X H||12" x 6.7" x 8.2"|
|Terminals||M8 Screw In (~5/16")|
VMAX LFP battery modules consist of high quality cells, components and a custom designed BMS giving them many advantages including:
- High performance long life, safe and wide temperature range LFP single cells.
- High energy density, small size, light weight, no pollution.
- High efficiency, fast charging.
- Built-in BMS offering voltage, current and temperature protection.
- Standard battery case for an easy VRLA battery replacement.
- 10 years design life, Stable performance, maintenance-free.
Pair it with the Samlex Dual Battery Monitor or Xantrex Battery Monitor.
Recommended Charging Options
- Use a VMAX AGM Charger* or a LiFePO4 Smart & Microprocessor controlled charger with the recommended specs above.
- <15V alternator if used in vehicle or marine application.
- Compatible Lithium Charge controller if used in solar applications.
- Charge at Max Charging current only in situations when fastest charging rate is needed. Not recommended on an ongoing basis.
- Do not Recondition Lifepo4 batteries.
VMAX Charger Model #
||EST. Charging Time (Hours)
Trolling Motors, Solar Power Backup, UPS, Portable Devices, Medical Cart Applications, Camping, Trailers, Boats, and most deep cycle applications.
NOT RECOMMENDED for engine start applications.
Parallel wiring is acceptable for up to FOUR batteries.
Series wiring is acceptable for up to TWO batteries.
BCI Group Codes*
Matching Termination: 27 (+ on L.H.S. & - on R.H.S)
Battery comes with carrying handles that may vary in shape and color.
* Matching is based on closest dimensional specifications.