Free Shipping & No Taxes
Victron SmartSolar MPPT VE.Can 250V - 100M with VE.Can Port
The MPPT VE.Can SmartSolar charger uses the latest and fastest technology to convert energy from a solar array into energy that optimally charges a battery banks.
Models: 12/24/36/48 Volt
This item ships SAME DAY on weekdays if ordered by 2 p.m. Eastern (if the item is in stock.)
Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power (MPP) points may be present on the power-voltage curve. Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP. The innovative SmartSolar algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
- Outstanding conversion efficiency
- No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 99%.
- Flexible charge algorithm
- Fully programmable charge algorithm, and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch (see manual for details).
- Extensive electronic protection
- Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection.
PV reverse current protection.
- Bluetooth Smart built-in
- The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
- Internal temperature sensor and optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth
- A Smart Battery Sense or a BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor can be used to communicate battery voltage and temperature to one or more SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
- VE.Can: the multiple controller solution
- Up to 25 units can be synchronised with VE.Can
- VE.Direct or VE.Can
- For a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX products, PC or other devices
- Remote on-off
- To connect for example to a VE.BUS BMS.
- Programmable relay
- Can be programmed to trip on an alarm, or other events.
- Optional: SmartSolar pluggable LCD display
- Simply remove the rubber seal that protects the plug on the front of the controller, and plug-in the display.