Free Shipping & No Taxes
Renogy 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle High-Performance AGM Battery (RNG-BATT-AGM12-200)
Renogy’s 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle High-Performance AGM Battery is an excellent choice for your daily van life power needs. It is a rechargeable and maintenance-free battery that is best for use with solar panels. This maintenance-free battery is built tough with a leak-proof design and is designed with solar energy storage applications in mind. This way you can sleep easy knowing that your solar panels will be ready to go whenever you need them.
Unlike other batteries on the market, the Renogy AGM has zero water to check or maintain. Made with a glass mat separator material, these batteries are spill-proof and vibration resistant. Their superior vibration resistance makes them perfect for offgrid applications such as renewable energy storage, camping equipment, emergency lighting & communications and more.
- Maintenance Free: Manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat (AGM) separators and advanced valve regulated technology, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance
- Excellent Discharge Performance: Proprietary quinary alloy plates and specially treated plate grids enable low internal resistance and high discharge currents of up to 10 times the battery rated capacity
- Long Shelf Life: Made of high purity materials, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77°F (25°C), which is 5 times lower than their flooded counterparts
- Wide Operation Temperature Range: Improved electrolyte formula ensures stable battery capacity and outstanding discharge performance at low temperatures below 32°F (0°C).
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty
NOTE: To avoid cycle life shortening, it is recommended not to discharge the battery below 50 percent. It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
As a leading battery manufacturer, Renogy continues to innovate and add to its growing line of products for the modern home. With the addition of their premium 12V AGM batteries, Renogy continues its commitment to bring cutting edge technology to innovative and practical solutions. These high quality, leak-proof batteries are designed specifically for use with renewable energy storage applications such as off-grid solar kits, various hybrids and electric vehicles.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Rated Capacity: 200Ah@20hr-rate to 10.5V (25°C / 77°F)
- Reference Capacity: C3: 152.9Ah; C5: 172.3Ah; C10: 190.5Ah; C20: 200Ah
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.6V~13.8V (25°C / 77°F);Temperature Compensation: -18mV/°C
- Cycle Use Voltage: 14.4V~14.8V (25°C / 77°F); Temperature Compensation: -24mV/°C
- Equalization Voltage: 14.2V (25°C / 77°F)
- Max Discharge Current: 2000A (5 seconds)
- Max Charge Current: 60A
- Normal Operating Temperature: 77°F±9°F / 25°C±5°C
- Operating Temperature Range: Discharge: -4°F~140°F / -20°C~60°C; Charge: 32°F~122°F / 0°C~50°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -4°F~140°F / -20°C~60°C
- Self Discharge Rate: ≤3% / month (25°C / 77°F)
- Terminal Bolt Size: M8 x 1.25 x 16 mm
- Container Material: ABS
- Dimension: 20.6 x 9.4 x 8.8 inch / 522 x 240 x 224 mm
- Weight: 127.9 lb. / 58 kg
- Recommended Terminal Torque: 88.5~106.2 inch·lb / 10~12 N·m