Free Shipping & No Taxes
Renogy 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle, High Performance Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery - RBT100LFP12S-G1
This is a rechargeable 12-Volt 100ah Lithium Iron Phosphate battery designed for use with PV (photo voltaic) solar panels, smart chargers, wind turbines, and inverters.
The Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery enables auto-balance among parallel-connections and provides more flexibility for battery connection. The integrated smart battery management system (BMS) not only protects this 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery from various abnormal conditions but monitors and manages the charging/discharging process. The state-of-the-art battery cells ensure a long cycle life and exceptional discharge performance. If you’re searching for a deep cycle battery for caravan, cabin, or marine use, then this lightweight, auto-balanced, ultra-safe, long-cycle-life lithium-ion battery is the perfect plug-and-play solution for you!
The Renogy Adventurer Li and Rover charge controller are fully compatible with this battery.
- When connecting the batteries in parallel, a communication cable is not needed to enable the auto-balancing function.
- When the battery voltage drops to 0V, please reactivate the battery using an external charging device that has the lithium battery activation function.
- Make sure to tighten the battery terminals securely and use appropriate size wiring. Failure to make a secure connection could result in overheating and battery damage.
- DO NOT string the battery in series. It is made ONLY for 12V parallel connections using the batteries of the same manufacturer and model.
- Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
- Auto-Balance. Connects multiple batteries in parallel safely without internal state non-uniformity issues.
- Ultra-Safety. The battery management system (BMS) provides comprehensive protection to the battery and manages the charging/discharging process wisely.
- Uncompromised Quality. State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 4000 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of operation temperature.
- Communication Port. The RJ45 communication ports enable data transmission to meet the needs of different usage scenarios.
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Insulation Resistance: 500V DC, ≥ 10 MΩ
- Operating Charge Temperature: 32~131°F/ 0~55°C
- Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 50 A
- Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 100 A
- Voltage Range: 10~14.8 V
- Communication Port: RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Storage Temperature: -13~149°F/ -25~65°C
- Connection Method: Parallel Cycle Life: ≥4000 Cycles @ 80% DoD
- Dimensions:11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch / 289 x 172 x 187.5 mm Weight: 26 lbs. / 11.8 kg
- Certifications: UN38.3, MSDS, UL1642 (Lithium Cell)
- Battery Terminal Bolts: M8x1x14mm
- Protection Rate: IP54 Additional Terminal Bolts: M8x1x20mm
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
Battery Bank Qty/
- 12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
Activation switch and bolts