Free Shipping & No Taxes
Backwoods Adventure Mods Rear Bumper for Sprinters — 2019 and newer
Outfit your Sprinter with a new lightweight, adventure-ready Backwoods bumper to bring out the nomad in you.
The Backwoods rear bumper features the following:
- Full replacement bumper
- 2 light pockets accept flush mount Pathfinder LED light pods
- Built in step
- Allows full use of rear doors
- Compatible with Mercedes parking sensors and blind spot assist modules
- Maintains ground clearance and departure angle
- High quality black texture powder coat
- Constructed of ¼”and 3/16” 5052 aluminum
- Design of bumper allows for use of OEM receiver hitch
- Fits: 2019 and newer Mercedes Sprinter Vans (2019+)
Note: Results may vary when moving the CPA sensor from the OEM location and adjustments may be necessary. As a result, we cannot guarantee this product is compatible with all systems. Drive with care until you have verified that the system functions correctly. Drive with care until you have verified that the system functions correctly.
About Backwoods Adventure Mods
Backwoods Adventure Mods is a family owned manufacturer of high quality aftermarket accessories for off-road recreational vehicles and camper vans. Backwoods was founded in Fayetteville, Arkansas in 2007 and merged with Springdale-based Chandler Equipment, Inc. in 2017 to expand their manufacturing capabilities.
Backwoods makes a complete line of off-road accessories customized for Ford Transit and Mercedes Sprinter camper vans (including the new Winnebago Revel), Jeep Gladiator GT and Wrangler JK/JL, Ford F250/350, Chevrolet Colorado, GMC 1500, RAM 2500/3500, and Toyota Tacoma trucks, and Toyota 4Runner SUVs. In recent years, Backwoods products have become especially popular with the van outfitting market and overland enthusiasts in general.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com of give us a call at (970) 235-1495 with any questions regarding delivery or general product information.