Free Shipping & No Taxes
Aluminess Storage Box Options
Price includes taxes and shipping
Storage space in a van is always at a premium. To help out, Aluminess has developed a series of bumper-mounted storage boxes designed the following boxes to fit Ford Econoline and Transit vans:
Deluxe Box: If you have a lot to carry or bulky items, then the deluxe box is for you. It is watertight and measures 24"w x 16" d x 30″ h. Many people will install a shelf (sold separately) to help keep things organized.
- Slim Box with Side Door: This box was specifically designed to mount to our new Transit rear door bike rack along with two bikes. It’s watertight and measures 30″w x12″d x20″h.
Bolt On Rails for Deluxe Box: If your deluxe or galley box still doesn’t provide enough storage, then you can add rails to the top to carry even more. Box rails come as a bolt on kit.
- Box Shelf: A box shelf is a great way to organize the belongings in your box. It can be hard mounted or removable depending on your needs. The storage box shelf is designed to fit in the Deluxe boxes.
Frontloader Bolt-on Mounting Plate (small): Add this plate to the front or side of our Deluxe Box (Box not included). It will allow you to mount any of our Front Load BackPack accessories. You can easily swap our frontloader accessories without having to drill new holes in your box. The mounting surface dimensions are 13″ x 10.5″ and overall dimensions: 18″ x 10.5″.
- Small Mounting Plate for Molle Accessories: Add this plate to the front, side, or inside of our Deluxe Box. This item allows you to add your Molle pouches and other Velcro attachments to it providing you even more space on your Aluminess storage box (Box not included). The mounting surface dimensions are 13″ x 10.50″ and overall dimensions are 18″ x 10.5″
- Large Mounting Plate for Molle Accessories: This item bolts to the front of the Deluxe Box and allows you to add your Molle pouches and other Velcro attachments to it providing you even more space. (Box not included). The mounting surface dimensions are 19.75″ x 10.25″ and overall dimensions: 26″ x 19.25″
- Box Mounting Plate (large): This item mounts to the front of your Aluminess Deluxe Box and allows you to add any of our frontload BackPack accessories. (Box not included). You can swap out multiple accessories such as the Rotopax mounting bracket and Expo Pro Kit without having to drill new holes in your box. The mounting surface dimensions are 19.75″ x 10.25″ and overall dimensions: 26″ x 19.25″
Advantage of Aluminum
Aluminum's combination of strength and light weight makes it a great alternative for off-road applications. The lighter weight help reduce wear and tear on your suspension. And aluminum never rusts, so this van ladder will last and last,.
Why is powder-coated aluminum the best choice for your van build?
- It's lightweight – The heavier weight of steel puts an additional load on your brakes, alignment, and suspension meaning lost performance. Aluminum, on the other hand, allows you to get full performance out of your suspension and prevents wear and tear on your alignment, brakes, and tires.
- It doesn’t rust – Aluminum does not rust, and with the tough, attractive, powder-coated finishing your bumper, ladder, storage box, or other van exterior accessory will maintain its finish for years to come.
Aluminess has been in building incredibly sturdy exterior add-ons for van builds since 2008. During that time they have established a solid reputation for manufacturing high-quality aluminum products including bumpers, roof racks, ladders, storage boxes, and other off-road accessories for vans, pickup trucks, and SUVs.
Additional accessories are bolt-on options such as crossbars, boat rollers, and solar panel mounts. This allows us to ship products from stock and create shorter lead times. Additional roof rack accessories ship for free.