Free Shipping & No Taxes
Aluminess Roof Rack for Ford Econoline Vans — 1992 to 2014
Price includes shipping
Van life wouldn't be complete without surf boards, stand up paddleboards, bikes, camp chairs, and all the other toys so essential to a life on the road. This custom Aluminess roof rack is the perfect way to extend the capacity of your Ford Econoline van. Whether you have the factory Ford van, a Sportsmobile pop-up penthouse top, or a Sportsmobile Voyager Fiberline fiberglass top, we have a rack that works for you. Attach cargo boxes, surfboards, bikes, kayaks, or whatever like.
This rack is built from rugged powder-coated aluminum and comes in a variety of styles and features. The only way to get more out of — and on top of — your Econoline van is to add one of these Aluminess roof racks. Available in basket and touring designs, you also can choose between a slatted floor for lashing down all your toys, or a perforated floor for more of a sun deck vibe.
The Aluminess roof rack for the 1992 and newer Ford Econoline vans provides high clearance, a large platform, and a comfortable up-top experience. It offers a huge variety of options for carrying cargo on your van. These racks are made from the finest aluminum and are engineered to be strong and light weight.
Need a ladder? Check out our powder-coated aluminum driver side ladder for the Ford Econline van, a perfect accompaniment to our roof rack.
ROOF RACK MODELS
Aluminess roof racks are available in two models with two additional options for flooring:
- Double Loop: Racks for the 1992-2014 Ford Econoline vans are all based on Aluminess' Double Loop model. This is the most popular model. The rack is shaped like a basket to help lash down cargo from all ends and includes a spot in the front to mount lights.
Aluminum Slats: Constructed with 3-inch wide slats with 2.5-inch gap, this design provides you with the ability to secure items anywhere on the roof rack while still maintaining adequate flooring to allow walking or sitting on the rack.
- Perforated Flooring: This design provides a full support floor while saving some weight over a solid sheet.
- Gutter Mount: This is the standard mount for most Econoline vans. The roof rack mounts using the gutters on the roof of the van with no drilling required.
- Penthouse: This option is for vans with a Sportsmobile penthouse pop-up top. The roof rack mounts to the top of the penthouse.
- Voyager: This option is for vans with a Sportsmobile Voyager Fiberline fiberglass top. The roof rack mounts to the top of the fiberglass top.
whether you have installed a MaxxFan, Fantastic Fan, or an AC unit, we are able to accommodate all types of vent openings in all Aluminess roof racks.
Advantage of Aluminum
Aluminum's combination of strength and light weight makes it a great alternative for off-road applications. The lighter weight help reduce wear and tear on your suspension. And aluminum never rusts, so this van ladder will last and last.
Why is powder-coated aluminum the best choice for your van build?
- It's lightweight – The heavier weight of steel puts an additional load on your brakes, alignment, and suspension meaning lost performance. Aluminum, on the other hand, allows you to get full performance out of your suspension and prevents wear and tear on your alignment, brakes, and tires.
- It doesn’t rust – Aluminum does not rust, and with the tough, attractive, powder-coated finishing your bumper, ladder, storage box, or other van exterior accessory will maintain its finish for years to come.
Aluminess has been in building incredibly sturdy exterior add-ons for van builds since 2008. During that time they have established a solid reputation for manufacturing high-quality aluminum products including bumpers, roof racks, ladders, storage boxes, and other off-road accessories for vans, pickup trucks, and SUVs.
Additional accessories are bolt-on options such as crossbars, boat rollers, and solar panel mounts. This allows us to ship products from stock and create shorter lead times. Additional roof rack accessories ship for free.