Free Shipping & No Taxes
Aluminess Rear Door-Mounted Storage Box and Tire Racks for 2013 and newer RAM Promaster Vans
Price includes taxes and shipping
Introducing the NEW Aluminess Rear Door driver-side tire/box rack and passenger side box rack for the Dodge Promaster!
Storage space in a van is always at a premium. To help out, Aluminess has developed a new Aluminess Rear Door side boxes and tire rack for 2013 to current year RAM Promaster vans. Storage boxes can be installed on either the passenger or driver side, or both, which can significantly increase your available storage.
One common problem that people encounter is that oversize tires won’t fit under the van and require the tire to be relocated. To solve this problem, Aluminess developed the new rear door mounted tire racks that allow you to carry your a full-size spare in an easy to access location, and also frees up space under the van for auxiliary fuel and water tanks.
Combining a storage box with the tire rack addresses both issues, giving you access to the spare tire and increasing your storage space at the same time!
The rear door storage boxes and tire racks both bolt directly to your vehicle's existing hinges using the hardware provided as part of the kit. There is no need to drill any holes through the door. The storage boxes and tire rack work with 180° and 270° hinges s there's no need to fuss with swapping out and painting new hinges just to mount your rack!
We feature two models: configured as a rack to hold your spare tire, or outfitted with an aluminum storage box (storage boxes sold separately).
- Tire Rack - The tire rack is driver's side only and comes with everything you need to mount your tire. However, these racks can also be converted to hold storage boxes if you don't need it to hold your spare.
- Tire Rack / Ladder Combo - This option is only available for the driver's side and includes an integrated ladder as part of the tire rack. They can also be equipped to hold storage boxes if you don't need it to hold your spare.
- Storage Box Rack - The storage box rack can be outfitted with your choice of Aluminess storage boxes. Follow this link to see the available Aluminess Storage Box Options.
Advantage of Aluminum
Aluminum's combination of strength and light weight makes it a great alternative for off-road applications. The lighter weight help reduce wear and tear on your suspension. And aluminum never rusts, so this van ladder will last and last.
Why is powder-coated aluminum the best choice for your van build?
- It's lightweight – The heavier weight of steel puts an additional load on your brakes, alignment, and suspension meaning lost performance. Aluminum, on the other hand, allows you to get full performance out of your suspension and prevents wear and tear on your alignment, brakes, and tires.
- It doesn’t rust – Aluminum doesn't rust and the tough powder-coating is not only tough but will keep looking good for years to come.
Aluminess Products, Inc. has been in business since 2008. During that time, they have established a solid reputation for manufacturing high quality aluminum products including bumpers, roof racks, ladders, storage boxes, and other off-road accessories for vans, pickup trucks, and SUVs. Aluminum's combination of strength and light weight makes it a great alternative for off-road applications. The lighter weight help reduce wear and tear on your suspension. And aluminum never rusts, so they last and last!
Rear door storage box and tire rack installation instructions
Below is a video showing installation of the rear door ladder installation on a Sprinter. Installation of the storage box rack is essentially the same.