Free Shipping & No Taxes
Aluminess Slimline Rear Bumper for Mercedes Sprinter Vans — 2019 to Current
Price includes shipping
So you've joined the ranks of Mercedes Sprinter owners converting their vans into tiny homes on wheels. Well, like the rest of them you're going to need outside storage for a camping stove, BBQ, fire grill, and other dirty items that you don’t want inside your living space.
Aluminess rear bumpers are set up to carry those items, along with a spare tire, allowing you to put extra fuel or water underneath the vehicle.
All new for the 2019 Sprinter, Aluminess redesigned and reimagined the rear bumper from the ground up. This rear bumper now replaces the plastic bumper that comes stock on the Mercedes Sprinter van. This allowed them to get much more ground clearance and re-design the swing arm structure for more strength.
Vehicles with exhaust that extends past the rear pinch weld will need to shorten the exhaust for bumper to fit. We believe the problem exhaust is standard on 2016+ passenger vans. Sensor holes can be drilled upon request. However, back up sensors will not work. Compatible with the blind spot assist. Products shown with available options. Boxes, lights, and accessories are not included in standard bumper price.
Advantage of Aluminum
Aluminum's combination of strength and light weight makes it a great alternative for off-road applications. The lighter weight help reduce wear and tear on your suspension. And aluminum never rusts, so this van ladder will last and last, just like your Sprinter van!
Why is powder-coated aluminum the best choice for your van build?
- It's lightweight – The heavier weight of steel puts an additional load on your brakes, alignment, and suspension meaning lost performance. Aluminum, on the other hand, allows you to get full performance out of your suspension and prevents wear and tear on your alignment, brakes, and tires.
- It doesn’t rust – Aluminum does not rust, and with the tough, attractive, powder-coated finishing your bumper, ladder, storage box, or other van exterior accessory will maintain its finish for years to come.
Aluminess has been in building incredibly sturdy exterior add-ons for van builds since 2008. During that time they have established a solid reputation for manufacturing high-quality aluminum products including bumpers, roof racks, ladders, storage boxes, and other off-road accessories for vans, pickup trucks, and SUVs.
- 100 Pound Weight Limit On Standard Swing Arm
- 200 Pound Weight Limit On Bike Rack Swing Arm
- 7500 Pound Towing Capacity
- 750 Pound Tongue Weight (weight in the Aluminess storage box counts against the tongue weight)
- 33″ Maximum Tire Size