Free Shipping & No Taxes
Aluminess Bumper Storage Boxes for Vans
Price includes shipping and delivery
Storage space in a van is always at a premium. To help out, Aluminess has developed a series of bumper-mounted storage boxes. These boxes are designed for installation on an Aluminess swing out arm (sold separately) and can significantly increase your available storage space. Available storage boxes include the following:
- Standard Open Top Storage Box: This aluminum box was designed to carry three to four 5-gallon gas can for extra fuel or extra food, water, or supplies for those long trips. The standard open top storage box comes in two sizes: 21″w x 15″ d x 6″ h; and 28.25″ w x 15.5″ d x 6″ h.
- Fuel Locker Box: This aluminum box is a step up from the standard open top box. It features a locking stainless front strap and 3″ rails on top for extra storage. The fuel locker box measures 20″ w x 15″ d x 20″ h.
- Galley Box: This box was originally designed to hold a Honda 2000 generator, but it can be used for a variety of reasons. This box is watertight for safe storage or moisture sensitive items. It measures 24" w x 16" d x 20″ h.
- Deluxe Box: If you have a lot to carry or bulky items, then the deluxe box is for you. It is watertight and measures 24"w x 16" d x 30″ h. Many people will install a shelf (sold separately) to help keep things organized.
- Deluxe Box with Drop Down Door: This upgrade to the deluxe box includes a drop down door which works as a perfect working surface for outdoor kitchens.
- Bolt On Rails for Galley or Deluxe Box: If your deluxe or galley box still doesn’t provide enough storage, then you can add rails to the top to carry even more. Box rails come as a bolt on kit.
- Box Shelf: A box shelf is a great way to organize the belongings in your box. It can be hard mounted or removable depending on your needs. The storage box shelf is designed to fit in the Galley or Deluxe boxes or any 24″ wide boxes.
- Deluxe Box Door Tool Kit (Tools Not Included): This insert is designed to mount to the door of the Aluminess Deluxe box and is a great way to keep your tools organized! This kit includes the mounting board and clips for holding a variety tools.
- Deluxe Box Door Tool Kit (Tools Included): This insert is designed to mount to the door of the Aluminess Deluxe box and is a great way to keep your tools organized! This kit includes the mounting board, tool clips and a variety of tools including:
- Emergency LED Flares
- Tire Pressure Gauge
- LED Flashlight
- Measuring Tape
- Channel Lock Pliers
- Crescent Wrench
- Duct Tape
- Standard Pliers
- Needle Nose Pliers
Advantage of Aluminum
Aluminum's combination of strength and light weight makes it a great alternative for off-road applications. The lighter weight help reduce wear and tear on your suspension. And aluminum never rusts, so this van ladder will last and last.
Why is powder-coated aluminum the best choice for your van build?
- It's lightweight – The heavier weight of steel puts an additional load on your brakes, alignment, and suspension meaning lost performance. Aluminum, on the other hand, allows you to get full performance out of your suspension and prevents wear and tear on your alignment, brakes, and tires.
- It doesn’t rust – Aluminum does not rust, and with the tough, attractive, powder-coated finishing your bumper, ladder, storage box, or other van exterior accessory will maintain its finish for years to come.
Aluminess has been in building incredibly sturdy exterior add-ons for van builds since 2008. During that time they have established a solid reputation for manufacturing high-quality aluminum products including bumpers, roof racks, ladders, storage boxes, and other off-road accessories for vans, pickup trucks, and SUVs.
We also feature additional accessories to help you customize your van conversion to your unique needs, including bolt-on options such as crossbars, boat rollers, and solar panel mounts.