Free Shipping & No Taxes
Aluminess Rear Bumper for Nissan NV Vans — 2012 and Newer
Price includes taxes and shipping
So you've joined the ranks of people converting their vans into tiny homes on wheels. Well, like the rest of them you're going to need outside storage for a camping stove, BBQ, fire grill, and other dirty items that you don’t want inside your living space.
The Nissan NV is one of the newest entries into the market and owners are now customizing and outfitting their vans for camping and off-roading. As always, storage is at a premium and Aluminess has designed this aluminum rear bumper with dual swing-outs and multiple storage options address this issue. Whether you want to bring extra fuel, a generator, tools, or a variety of other things, your Aluminess rear bumper can handle it. You can even fit a full-size spare on a swing arm to ensure that you can get home safely in case you get a flat. Backup sensor holes can be also drilled upon request.
Note: Backup sensor holes can be also drilled upon request. Boxes, lights, and accessories are not included in standard bumper price.
This bumper is available in two options:
Bumper with swingout arms. Swingout arms are required for use with Aluminess storage boxes and racks. Follow this link to view storage options.
Just the bumper (no swingout arms). This options does not include swingout arms and is not compatible with Aluminess storage racks and boxes
- Slimline Front Bumper with 2" Bull Bar
Advantage of Aluminum
Aluminum's combination of strength and light weight makes it a great alternative for off-road applications. The lighter weight help reduce wear and tear on your suspension. And aluminum never rusts, so this van ladder will last and last, just like your Sprinter van!
Why is powder-coated aluminum the best choice for your van build?
- It's lightweight – The heavier weight of steel puts an additional load on your brakes, alignment, and suspension meaning lost performance. Aluminum, on the other hand, allows you to get full performance out of your suspension and prevents wear and tear on your alignment, brakes, and tires.
- It doesn’t rust – Aluminum does not rust, and with the tough, attractive, powder-coated finishing your bumper, ladder, storage box, or other van exterior accessory will maintain its finish for years to come.
Aluminess has been in building incredibly sturdy exterior add-ons for van builds since 2008. During that time they have established a solid reputation for manufacturing high-quality aluminum products including bumpers, roof racks, ladders, storage boxes, and other off-road accessories for vans, pickup trucks, and SUVs.
- 100 Pound Weight Limit On Standard Swing Arm
- 200 Pound Weight Limit On Bike Rack Swing Arm
- 7500 Pound Towing Capacity
- 750 Pound Tongue Weight (weight in the Aluminess storage box counts against the tongue weight)
- 33″ Maximum Tire Size